MSC DIGITAL MARKETING PROGRAM
Program taught in English at the Sophia Antipolis campus
MSc accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
Duration : 18 months
INTAKES : January and September
Professional certifications, the latest tech, real-world projects and personalized coaching
Web marketer, SEM manager, account manager, project manager, product marketing manager, communication manager, consultant in digital marketing, media planner, web analyst, traffic manager, community manager, quality and sales manager, business developer, on-line marketing director, director e-commerce, affiliation and partnership manager…
This program goes across many domains of management (communication, marketing, project management, sustainable development, web-site and mobil graphic design, brand and product management…) with expertise in internet, news technologies, social networks and community management, web and mobile marketing, as well as SEO, SEM, RTB.
Some recent graduates examples include :
Analytics director at Netbooster; Marketing Managers at L’Oréal and Elisabeth Arden; Communication manager at Nike; Sales Director Univers at Decathlon; Sales Manager at Microsoft ; Radio-media Planner at Lagardere Advertising; Web-master at the Nice Cote d’Azur airport; Quality and Marketing Manager at BMW; Marketing Coordinator at Porsche; Research Marketing and Pricing manager at Goodyear; E-marketing Project Manager at Canal+; Project Manager – European websites at Sony Europe; Consultant Performance Marketing at Netbooster.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM
The program has strong partnerships and close links to companies. Theses partnerships provide five main benefits :
Technical skills and knowledge
You will gain expertise in the creation of products, services or events. Working on a real project for a company, you apply managerial skills in marketing ans web-marketing, business plan, legal issues, web-site management, CRM and e-CRM, e-commerce, change management, digital marketing strategy..
Expertise in managing teams and communicating with stakeholders
You work in teams with specific responsibilities and assignments. You also manage company meetings and professional presentations.
Creativity and capacity to develop new business ideas
The partner companies’ need for new ideas and creativity is the main reason for working with students on projects.
Being coached by seven experts on your company project
These experts are consultants or CEOs. They teach subjects according to their area of expertise and then coach on your project.
Professional and practical added value
Featuring two MSc alumnis and current professors, Lamia MOUSSAOUI and Victor POINSON, this video will make you discover our courses, company projects, Google and project management certifications as well as information about admissions and career prospects of our students.
- Digital Marketing & Advertising Strategy
- E-Commerce, E-CRM, Social Network & Community Management
- Digital Project Consulting I
- Web Design Tools and Techniques
- Online Communication & Website Conception
- Google Adwords (Fall Intake) / Research Methods (Spring Intake)
- Digital Project Management & Innovation
- Managing Across Borders and Cultures
- Advanced Strategy in a Digital World
COMMON TO ALL MScs
- Career and Employability I
- Corporate Design & Website Management
- Digital Project Consulting II
- Digital Analytics & Google Analytics Certification
- Globalization in a Digital World
- Big Data and E-Marketing
- Advanced Digital Project Management
- Sustainable Project Management and Development
ELECTIVE COURSES (3 electives to choose)
- Artificial Intelligence Management and Business
- Google Adwords Certification (only for Spring Intake)
- Advanced Graphic Design
- Communication & Efficient Copy Strategy
- Community service SKEMA Venture Factory
ELECTIVE COURSES PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- AGILE CERTIFICATION
- Data Privacy and Quality Project Management
- Microsoft Project
- Research Methods & Critical Thinking
COMMON TO ALL MScs
- Career and Employability II